Here are Dockenbush Cottage, we are excited to announce that you are now able to bring your horse on holiday! Our cottage nestles within some of the best private off-road hacking in North Yorkshire! We have many different bridleways which offer a great variation of riding, from easy going flat work to relatively steep hill work to strengthen those back ends, my mare loves a good canter to the top!
On arrival we will give you a map of the area so you can plan your routes – I can also give you some ideas. If you would like to explore somewhere else within the area, we have the spectacular Harewood House just a half hour drive away, great for hacking, or if you would like to compete we have Yorkshire Riding School just 15 minutes away.
We have one large paddock to the right of the cottage and one at the side of the main house, along with two stables which can be seen right outside your patio doors… what more could you wish for!
– Pricing is based on £150/night (min 3 nights) – Discounts for longer stays
– £15 supplement per horse per night – Horses can be added at time of booking
– Includes use of stables and paddock
– Lots of room for trailer/lorry parking
– Outside hose for washing down
– Tools for mucking out
– We ask you to bring your own hay/bedding or alternatively we can supply this at an extra cost
– Extremely good local vet & farrier available if required
– Each horse MUST have public liability cover & be up to date with vaccinations etc
– Full T&C’s provided at booking
To check availability, click here.